Saturday, July 30, 2011

laptop protection

{my office/studio... where I should work}

I have an office/studio, but I frequently work downstairs on the couch, in front of the tv where I can spread out on the giant coffee table. And my laptop is always there, too. As soon as I'm done for the evening I close my laptop, unplug my hot glue gun and go up to bed.

The cats also like the use the coffee table and couch... but as a playground. They chase each other over the coffee table, over the couch, and on to the dining room table.

Well... I noticed about a week ago that there were some scratches on my lappy. :( Surely from them playing their games on the coffee table where it sits practically all day and night.

I am very particular, I'll willingly admit it. I don't like my magazine pages bent, I hate when there are fingerprints on windows, and I don't particularly care for scratches on my laptop, car, or phone. So I was kind of upset when I saw the scratches. I told Steven and he was like "So... it's just a scratch. The laptop still works..." And he's totally right, but it's still makes it less pretty! I started thinking about what case or something I could get to protect it from future scratches.

Then, as if they were reading my mind, GelaSkins sent me an email offering for me to try some of their products! So of course I said yes. I spent some time trying out different designs, then placed my order so I would have it time for BlogHer. It got here in 2 days!


I got the GelaSkin with the apple cut-out. I thought the glowing apple would look weird behind my skin. I also got a couple screen protectors for my iPhone. I love them so far! One awesome thing about the phone skins... they offer screen savers to match your skins!

And I have a discount code to share with you! You can use code BLOGHER11 to get 10% off your order! It expires August 14th. Go do some shopping!

xoxo, christa

I did receive a store credit to use toward the purchase of these items, but this blog post was not solicited. These are my own, honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment