Wednesday, June 29, 2011

new office


I haven't written much about it, but my office was recently relocated. Good news is, I actually have an office with a window and a door! I do have to share, but the hutch part of my desk separates my side from their side.


So all last week was spent packing and moving. I was some how put in charge of the operation and had to make sure the movers put everything where we needed it. I was already planning on taking Friday off for to get ready for the market, but my desk wasn't installed until yesterday anyway.


Everything is coming together... I'm still moving some things around to find the best place for them, and I need to hang the bulletin boards and such.

We were moved due to some impending renovations. This new-to-us office will be temporary {if you can call two years temporary} and then we'll move back into the newly renovated space. :)

I'll show you pictures once everything is put together!

xoxo, christa

No comments:

Post a Comment